If you have a girlfriend, this is probably the time of the month you dread the most. She’s a crazy woman, she won’t stop eating, and every single thing you do is WRONG. If you want to make her more pleasant to be around during this time of the month, you may want to read up.
1. Don’t test her. This isn’t the time of the month to mouth off to her, or tell her something that you know is going to make her mad- because she will just be extra mad & this isn’t going to end well for you.
2. Pour her a drink & surprise her with some Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. There is nothing sweeter than a man who cares that his lady is feeling terrible.
3. Offer to give her a massage. I may just fall over and die the day a man asks if he can give me a massage without it being my idea.
4. Ask her if there is anything you can do to help make her feel better. Sometimes you may not have to do a damn thing, but we like to know that you care enough to ask.
5. Over compliment her. You should be doing this anyways- but it is vital during this time of month. Most of the time we feel ugly, and think we look like cows. Remind us that you still think we are pretty & that’s all that matters.
Dont mess it up!